Researching, developing and applying technology is a seriously fun business and the core of what we do. This month we had updates from our team on diverse range of subjects such as:
- Joel Prata from the Energy team was talking about solar PV strategies and some new deregulated energy market technologies for trading green energy.
- Peter Glasheen our Innovation Director updated the team on last weeks trip to Austria & Slovakia to check progress on our smart tuneable white LED lighting system that is being developed to improve aged care environments.
- Jade Tran from our Lighting Team presented an approach for using web-based image management to develop effective creative lighting design briefs.
- Lesslie Grose from our Admin team took us through an improved Innovation planning processes (what's not to love about a good form!).
- IT guru Dan Kind spoke about our cost effective ( read cheap) room booking system developed in-house using Raspberry PI computers.. coming to a meeting room door near you real soon.
- Our business improvement guy John Gillhespy spoke about the latest upgrades in our project management software.
- The big Kahuna Glen updated us on project wins and the upcoming ( and secret ) office party.